//Forever Imperfect
happy in sad

Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 4:03 AM | 0 Comment [s]

hepy in sad like title :)
attention!
to my friends who will sit for SPM.

SPM and the other candidates.
I want to tell something important!





spm coming 
only 27 days left
whether I was ready?
it is not. haha. 
I still need time.
I still  not do full preparation :(
same word is not ready yet . huwaa . .

BUT .. . . . . . .

 I want to very quickly pass spm 
I'm tired of thinking about spm. . 
bored bored bored
I want to be free from the grip of SPM. 
help me!



heppy in sad meaning to say :)
aku ta sbar na tnggu spm hbs . horeyyy . 
tapi sedeh tkot nak ambk spm .
ttw dan kutip bpa A ^^
p/s : wish me luck okay . 
      pray for me succes in examination sijil pelajaran malaysia


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human and blahblah goes here. Change with your suwettie words :D

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODE HERE BEBEH!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!