//Forever Imperfect
sick with the same thing .

Tuesday, October 26, 2010 @ 9:30 AM | 0 Comment [s]

hate!

same thing again.
 I really hate this thing 
why did you always do this thing. 
things that make me angry 
whether he intentionally.? 
I do not mind the reasons you again. 
many reasons you gave to me. 

Should I trust ???
seriously I've had to get bored with you 
hmm . . already began to feel bored with the same things always happen

why why why??

hello kitty sad Pictures, Images and Photos why do you need to do all that. 
I was so ill with you
maybe I not needed by you any more


 

ps: I am very disappointed with your behavior . . .


Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human and blahblah goes here. Change with your suwettie words :D

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODE HERE BEBEH!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!