//Forever Imperfect
u read first thn u give the title !!

Tuesday, November 2, 2010 @ 11:20 AM | 0 Comment [s]

say no to crying darl !!! 
heyy !!
why the days n days gone by painful things
the painful is from u .,
yeahh u ! mr PAW . .  know u sgt2 bzy kan . .
i paam keja u tue :( u selalu anoyying me !!!
so sadd  .
but for ur in4mation mr paw .
how even u do now ~ i not crying anymore . 
no more tear for u .
jUz Sad . . . . . . . . . . .
i still can smile ^_^

I'm not the type to get upset and cry


ehh why now i dun't like to cry as b4
 mybe I'm  adult. haha . . adult la sgt kan 
OR 
I've bored with all this thing 
tht thing always  happen !!









Older Post | Newer Post
The Disclaimer

Hi peeps. I'm human and blahblah goes here. Change with your suwettie words :D

underlined, bold

blockqoute


Navigations!

Diary About Stuff Site


Let's Talk!

YOUR CBOX CODE HERE BEBEH!


The Credits!

Template by : Farisyaa Awayy
Basecode by : Nurynn
Full Edited : UR NAME

Best View at GOOGLE CHROME!